GRC In the Press
Doing More with Less: Cooling Computers with Oil Pays Off – In The Next Wave, the NSA’s research journal centered on emerging technologies, author and liquid immersion cooling expert David Prucnal, PE takes a thorough look at this disruptive technology, prominently featuring GRC’s CarnotJet™ System. Read the inspiring article here.
European Win in Cost-Effectiveness Competition for Vienna Scientific Cluster (VSC) – GRC is providing a cluster with the highest maximized computational output per cost for a progressive set of Austrian universities. Read the Case Study on Optimizing Hardware here.
Featured in The New York Times and HPCwire – Green Revolution Cooling’s CarnotJet™ System has recently been the focus of articles exploring cost and energy efficiency in liquid submersion cooling, such as Liquid-Cooled Supercomputers, to Trim the Power Bill and Immersion Cooling Floated as Green Energy Solution.
Four New White Papers from GRC
Green Revolution Cooling has just released 4 new white papers discussing a collection of progressive topics such as:
- Submerged Servers in the Data Center: Not as Scary as We All Think – all about GreenDEF™, the amazing liquid coolant at the source of all savings.
- The One-Week Data Center: Simplifying Architecture With Green Revolution Cooling – details about our unique architecture and containerized solutions.
- Paying the Price for High Performance: Beat the Heat with Liquid Submersion – increasing demand for performance is making liquid submersion an even more attractive solution.
- Free Air versus Liquid Cooling: Would You Rather Live in the Arctic Circle or California – liquid cooling still has it beat, in more ways than one.
Click the links above to download now.
Liquid Submersion Cooling for Data Center Servers from Green Revolution Cooling:
- Reduce data center cooling power by up to 95%
- Reduce data center build-out costs by up to 60%
- Reduce total data center power by up to 50% ongoing
- Never buy another air handler, chiller, or CRAC
Green Revolution Cooling produces the CarnotJet™, a highly efficient, low-cost submersion cooling solution for data center servers. With support for any rack-mounted server from any OEM or ODM, the solution provides world-class performance at commodity pricing.
Whether installing four racks or four-hundred racks, build a better, more reliable, and more efficient data center with liquid submersion cooling.
Learn more about the CarnotJet™ solution today!