If you’ve already implemented or are considering a “white box” solution – building your own servers – or you want to truly maximize space, power and budget, then SDI may be your best choice.
Our patented immersion cooling technology addresses the key concerns of thermal design and hardware reliability that are common with air-cooled, white box servers. Further, engineering purpose-built servers from the ground up allows us to more than just design them for cost and performance, but also for space and power utilization.
Key Benefits of Servers Designed for Immersion:
- Purpose-built for your application
- Mix and match components without worrying about thermal design limitations and reliability
- No extraneous components, such as integrated fans, heat sinks and oversized power supplies, reduce cost and e-waste
- More power-efficient – up to 30% lower energy use vs air-cooled servers
- Maximized rack density with simplified, modular chassis that utilize much higher immersion cooling capacities
SDI are an ideal match for our ICEraQ™ micro-modular, rack-based immersion cooling system and our ICEtank™ immersion-cooled, modular data centers.