Processor temperatures, density requirements, and sustainability mandates are on the rise—and so is the pressure on data center operators to find solutions that are effective, cost-efficient, and environmentally friendly. This is why we’ve partnered with Dell Technologies to deliver high-performance servers paired with our best-in-class ICEraQ® immersion cooling systems, allowing you to
- Run the hottest chips in the most advanced servers
- Increase ITE reliability & lifespan with ElectroSafe® Coolants
- Reduce cooling power draw up to 95%
- Decrease carbon footprint up to 40%
- Lower CapEx & OpEx up to 50%
- Simplify deployment with single-source procurement
Visit us in Hall 14, Stand H36 during HANNOVER MESSE to speak with representatives of both companies and learn how we can put the expertise and dependability of two industry leaders to work for you.
During the Event
Visit: Hall 14, Stand H36
Connect with a Team Member:
- Paul Edmondson, Vice President EMEA
- Jim Weynand, Chief Revenue Officer
- Bhagya Angadi, Solutions Architect
- Gregg Primm, Vice President, Global Marketing
About HANNOVER MESSE
HANNOVER MESSE – a Knowledge Platform for Industrial Transformation
Industry is facing numerous challenges. It needs to reduce energy consumption due to sharp cost increases, reduce its carbon footprint and at the same time be prepared for taxonomies prescribed by capital providers and/or governments. HANNOVER MESSE offers the solutions to these challenges – both at exhibitors’ stands and up on the forum stages.
This five-day event in Hannover, Germany will take place April 17-21, and it promises to be an extraordinary event. Come ready to connect with experts, products and colleagues in all new ways. For more information go to the HANNOVER MESSE informational site.